Georgian European University
European University Faculty of Medicine started delivery of academic services in 2010. Since then the faculty has passed several steps to achieve high reputation and become one of the leading medical faculties in Georgia.
The faculty has academic personnel who have both academic and clinical experiences. It has well-equipped and smart physical and information infrastructure. We are proud of our student services as one of the most valued options for our students.
Since 2010 the faculty has focused on international students as long as their number is growing every year due to high-quality teaching and memorable student experience.
We have strong ties with several Georgian and international medical organizations and faculties and intend to strengthen our relationships in terms of internationalization.
Dean’s Welcome Message
Our faculty members are dedicated to aggressively pursuing innovative, multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research to address complex health issues, including research on widespread diseases and improving health literacy.
As the capital’s Faculty of Medicine, we are committed to improving the health of Tbilisians, the nation, and the world through medical education, research, practice, leadership, and accountability. I invite you to explore our pages and find out how you can join us to advance a better state of health.
We acknowledge that students come from many parts of the world, bringing with them a diverse range of academic backgrounds, experiences, special interests, talents and cultural heritage. Enjoy this chance and join us now! No doubts, no hesitation! Just join us and you will acquire all-embracing and sound knowledge to seek for a successful career in Medical Field.
Professor and Dean
Welcome to the European University Faculty of Medicine. As you explore our website, you will discover that the EU Faculty of Medicine is dedicated to establishing strong research and teaching base to support the faculty, students and the public to get necessary services.
Since our establishment in 2013, we have been forging a new model of medical training that includes not only the traditional medical disciplines but embraces the use of modern technologies, new clinical practice models and active collaboration with the local and international community.
With the growing number of undergraduates, our faculty is training the next generation of doctors, dentists and pharmacists through the commitment of our faculty to mentoring and student-oriented education. Explore our program pages to discover how our students are already impacting medical practice through their internships, community-based projects, and research studies.
GAU has distinguished for its highest academic standards as well as an individual approach to each student. We always take the student’s interests into consideration and create a safe and comfortable environment for learning. Our graduates are employed by private, public and international organizations and are competitive both locally and internationally. Those willing to continue studies abroad easily manage admission to world-renowned universities – due to the excellent knowledge and skills acquired at GAU.
- Language of Instruction: English
- Type of the Educational Program: Academic
- Status of the Programme – Accredited
- Degree Qualification: Medical Doctor, MD
- Duration: 12 semesters
- Program Capacity: 360 credits
In order to graduate with a Medical Doctor degree, the student must earn 360 credits comprised of CORE or General Education requirements, Medical Doctor major courses, and general electives. Medical Doctor programmatic requirements are outlined below:
- Language component-10 credits.
- University compulsory courses-6 credits.
- University elective courses-8 credits.
- Speciality compulsory courses-296 credits:
- Block of life sciences, medico-biological and fundamental disciplines (109 credits);
- Block of medico-preventive disciplines (16 credits);
- Block of clinical disciplines (171 credits), which also incorporates therapeutic and surgical training courses.
- Specialty elective courses-10 credits.
- Research component- 10 credits
- Clinical practice component 20 credits.
- 1200 staff, with 720 professors and 142 Doctors of Science.
- 5000 students for Under Graduate studies, 2000 students for postgraduate studies.
- European UNIVERSITY has a sports complex, 2 football fields, 2 sports halls, open and closed courts, etc.
- Central Hospital with 22 Departments and 500 beds.
- Hospital N1 and 8 departments and 140 beds.
- Pediatric hospital with 26 Departments and 615 beds.
- Dental Hospital with 7 departments and 40 dental units.
- Pediatric dental hospital with 7 departments and 19 dental units.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- MBBS = MD (Worldwide)
- Country – Georgia (Europe) Safe & Secure, 0 % Corruption, 1-2 % Crime Rate
- Exchange Program In Usa&Uk
- Indian Mess- Indian Food
- Follow Aiims Course Structure
- Well-Equipped Lab, Trained Staff, Organized Transport System
- Duration – 5 Year
- Management – Usa& Leeds University Of Uk
- Level Of Study – Excellent (Ultra Speciality Campus)
- Mci& Who Approved
- We Provide Mci Test Coaching From 1st Year In College By Indian Top Professors And Doctors
- Highest Passing Rate In MCI
- Medium – English
- Digital Classes
- Hostel – Laundry, Electricity & Cleaning
- Direct Admission
- 24*7 Our Representative Taking Care Of Our Students
- College In Capital City