Kazakh-Russian Medical University
Kazakh-Russian Medical University is one of the largest private universities in the country (State license AB 0026246). KRMU had passed four state certifications (1998, 2003, 2007, and 2012) and issues State Diplomas. Kazakh-Russian Medical University, formerly Kazakhstani Medical Institute, had opened its doors in 1992, in the wake of major political and economic reforms, when the important role was given to the reforms of science and higher education. One of the first private graduate schools in CIS was founded by Dr. Mukhtar Aliyevich Aliyev, the Member of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the President of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Member of the International Association of Surgeons, and the National Hero of Kazakhstan together with Professor K.M. Maskeev and Assistant Professors V.S. Holubchenko and A.O. Panova.
The educational program of the school meets the state standard of education. At the same time, new forms and methods of teaching to improve medical education in the country were successfully tested at the University.
Teaching and clinical sites
- The Research Institute of Eye Diseases
- The Kazakh Research Institute of Oncology and Radiology
- The Scientific Center of Urology named after Academician B.U. Jarbussynov
- The Research Institute of Cardiology and Internal Diseases
- The National Research Center of Surgery named after A.N. Syzganov
- The Military Clinical Hospital Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- The Center for Forensic Medicine of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty branch
- The National Children’s Clinical Hospital “Aksai”
- The City Clinical Hospital № 7
- The Almaty City Clinical Infectious Diseases Hospital named after I. Zhekenova
- The Hospital of the ER Ambulance of Almaty
- The City Ambulance Station
- The City Polyclinic № 16
- The Maternity Hospital № 4
- The “Kazakhstan” Sanatorium and others
Faculty by departments
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of human anatomy
- Department of Anaesthesiology and Reanimatology
- Chair of APT LFK physiotherapy
- Department of Visual Diagnostics
- Department of Internal Diseases
- Department of Histology
- Department of dermatovenerology
- Department of Children’s Diseases
- Department of Medical Biophysics and Informatics with a Course in Medical Chemistry
- Department of Disaster Medicine
- Department of Microbiology, immunology with courses of epidemiology, infectious and tropical diseases and physiology
- Chair of Public Disciplines
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Pathanatomy
- Department of Psychiatry, narcology with courses in neurology, general and medical psychology and pedagogy
- Department of Stomatology
- Department of Pharmacology The chair of physical culture
- Department of Surgical Diseases
- Department of Language Disciplines Course of dermatovenereology
- Course of ophthalmology
- The course of propaedeutics of internal diseases
- Course of Pharmacy
- Scientific and methodical department
- Test center
- Free Wi-fi for complete campus
- 24*7 CCTV surveillance, separate hostels for boys and girls
- The campus is in the center of the city so all the facilities are easily available close to hostel & university.
- Practical theaters, OTs, forensic labs etc
- Special coaching is provided for MCI test for all the students by Indian professors in the campus with specially developed software and most modern technologies
- Proper Indian Hostel & Indian Food(Veg & Non –Veg)
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Kazakh Russian University is one of the leading private colleges in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The University is capable of providing medical training at clinical sites of a renowned medical institution to its candidates.
- The medical teaching is guided by more than 200 lecturers in which most of them are reputed and well-known doctors and foreign scientist
- The students will also get the opportunity to practice and study in abroad with the academic mobility program.
- Kazakh Russian Medical University has good relations with the University in the country and far abroad.
- Practical training by the specific clinical disciplines is conducted in leading medical centers in Almaty.